Series of video interviews at events
tasfilms produced a series of video interviews during the 2018 Thematic Meeting on Awareness Campaigns in the context of irregular migration, organized by the Khartoum Process. In this video, Bram Frouws summarizes the results of the research conducted by the Mixed Migration Centre regarding to what extent migrants are aware of the risks of irregular migration and how effective awareness raising campaigns are. You can watch the other video interviews we produced here:
- Event video highlight reel
- Interview with Robert Rybicki, International Relations Officer, DG Home Department, European Commission
- Interview with Vivianne van der Vorst, Global DTM Project Manager, International Organisation for Migration (IOM)
- Interview with Nathalie Lintvelt, Head of Migration and Development Division, Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Interview with Philip Jusu, Socio-Economic Officer, Permanent Mission to the EU and ACP Group of States, African Union Commission
- Interview with Christa Odinga, Project Manager at UNHCR
- Interview with Melita Sunjic, Executive Director of Transcultural Campaigning
A series of video interviews at your event?
tasfilms is a video production company based in The Hague. We’re specialized in producing international event videos and video interviews. Check out more examples of our event videos here: event videos, or contact us!