Video interviews during international events
Events such as conferences, summits and workshops attract experts and thought leaders from all over the world. Having all these people in one location at the same time presents the perfect opportunity to conduct a series of video interviews. For the experts, video interviews are a great platform to share their expertise, present their views on best practices, or summarize key recommendations. For you, it’s an ideal opportunity to draw attention to the event or a specific campaign, or to raise awareness for important issues.
During the Thematic Meeting on Awareness Raising Campaigns organized by the Khartoum Process, tasfilms produced six video interviews with experts and one video highlighting the event. You can watch the video interview with Robert Rybicki of the European Commission above.
You can view the other video interviews that we produced here:
- Event video highlight reel
- Interview with Christa Odinga, Project Manager at UNHCR
- Interview with Vivianne van der Vorst, Global DTM Project Manager, International Organisation for Migration (IOM)
- Interview with Nathalie Lintvelt, Head of Migration and Development Division, Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Interview with Philip Jusu, Socio-Economic Officer, Permanent Mission to the EU and ACP Group of States, African Union Commission
- Interview with Bram Frouws, Head of the Mixed Migration Centre
- Interview with Melita Sunjic, Executive Director of Transcultural Campaigning
Video interviews at your upcoming event?
Are you looking for a video production company in or around The Hague to produce video interviews at your event? Contact us!