In July 2018, experts from all over the world gathered in The Hague to share knowledge and experience regarding the effectiveness of awareness raising campaigns about the risks of irregular migration. During this event, tasfilms produced several video interviews in which experts provide their expertise on the topic. In the video interview above, Philip Jusu of the African Union Commission talks about the importance of policy coherence for effective awareness raising campaigns.
You can watch the other videos interviews here:
- Event video highlight reel
- Interview with Robert Rybicki, International Relations Officer, DG Home Department, European Commission
- Interview with Vivianne van der Vorst, Global DTM Project Manager, International Organisation for Migration (IOM)
- Interview with Nathalie Lintvelt, Head of Migration and Development Division, Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Interview with Christa Odinga, Project Manager at UNHCR
- Interview with Bram Frouws, Head of the Mixed Migration Centre
- Interview with Melita Sunjic, Executive Director of Transcultural Campaigning
Video interview during your event?
tasfilms is a video production company based in The Hague. We regularly produce event videos and videos for international organizations and NGOs. Looking for a video production company to produce your next video interview? Contact us!