Video interviews for international organizations and NGOs
During a Thematic Meeting organized by the Khartoum Process, policy makers, NGO’s, international organizations and researchers gathered to share knowledge and experience regarding the effectiveness of awareness raising campaigns in the context of irregular migration. During this event, tasfilms produced video interviews with several experts. In the video above, Melita Sunjic of Transcultural Campaigning shares her advice to policy makers about how to improve the effectiveness of awareness raising campaigns. You can watch interviews with the other experts at this event here:
- Event video highlight reel
- Interview with Robert Rybicki, International Relations Officer, DG Home Department, European Commission
- Interview with Vivianne van der Vorst, Global DTM Project Manager, International Organisation for Migration (IOM)
- Interview with Nathalie Lintvelt, Head of Migration and Development Division, Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Interview with Philip Jusu, Socio-Economic Officer, Permanent Mission to the EU and ACP Group of States, African Union Commission
- Interview with Bram Frouws, Head of the Mixed Migration Centre
- Interview with Christa Odinga, Project Manager at UNHCR
Video interviews during your event?
tasfilms regularly produces video interviews for international organizations and NGOs. Are you looking for a video production company to produce videos at your upcoming event? Contact us!