Video production for international conferences in The Hague
As the international city of peace and justice, The Hague is a popular location to host international conferences and summits. Conveniently based in The Hague city center, much of our work involves video production for international conferences. We produce video interviews with experts, conference after movies, and conference highlight reels.
You can watch an example of a video interview we’ve produced during an international conference above. In this video, Christa Odinga of the UNHCR shares her views on the effectivity of awareness raising campaigns in the context of irregular migration. We produced five more video interviews and one highlight reel, which you can view below:
- Event video highlight reel
- Interview with Robert Rybicki, International Relations Officer, DG Home Department, European Commission
- Interview with Vivianne van der Vorst, Global DTM Project Manager, International Organisation for Migration (IOM)
- Interview with Nathalie Lintvelt, Head of Migration and Development Division, Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Interview with Philip Jusu, Socio-Economic Officer, Permanent Mission to the EU and ACP Group of States, African Union Commission
- Interview with Bram Frouws, Head of the Mixed Migration Centre
- Interview with Melita Sunjic, Executive Director of Transcultural Campaigning
Video production for NGO’s and international organizations
tasfilms is based in The Hague and regularly provides video production services for NGO’s and international organizations in or around The Hague. Would you like to see more examples of our work? Check out: non-profit video production, or contact us!